Taking a cue from Cate, I’m publishing my 25 things list on here.
- I hate it when people use curse words as adverbs. Not adjectives, adverbs.
- I have a cat named Darwin.
- I have way too many hobbies and interests. They’re the same as everyone else’s hobbies and interests.
- I have the two cutest and coolest nephews on the planet.
- I have the same birthday as Vanilla Ice, Johnny Marr, Peter Jackson, Dermont Mulroney, John Candy, Dale Evans, and King Ad-rock.
- I stink at math.
- Currently, my favorite cheese is gouda.
- I’ve been told that I’m harmless.
- I’m too sensitive for my own good.
- I’m really into pink and red.
- I tend to make bad decisions.
- I think cupcakes are the perfect food.
- When I’m stressed or upset, I clean to calm down.
- I am Irish, Welsh, and Swedish.
- I wear striped socks quite often.
- My favorite vegetable is brussel sprouts.
- My reading list never ends.
- I think that Pride and Prejudice is the best love story ever written, but Harold and Maude is a close second.
- I blow bubbles with my gum.
- I love to research meanings.
- I am very shy and awkward.
- I am terrified of clowns.
- The book character I identify with most closely is Anne Shirley. And Mr. Darcy.
- I would rather starve to death than eat ham.
- I sing in 5 octaves, but haven’t sang in public since 2005.